RV & Tent Camping
Camping among the cedars
One of the many great features of the Sedlmayer's Resort campground is it's many cedar trees providing shade and beauty for the campers. We also have the lawn and beach from which our campers can enjoy the lake.
Every site has 20, 30 & 50 amp electrical service, however only sites 1 through 21 have sewer. If you prefer pull through sites you'll want one of #14 through #19, or #21.
Enjoy shaded camp spots, nestled among our beautiful old cedars on the shore of Spirit Lake.
The resort store stocks the basics for any good camping trip; whether you need ice, bug spray or a beer. We can also fill your propane tanks.
Campers have access to the private beach and lawn. The beach is not for general public use.
The Lake House
If you have a large group, book our retro four bedroom "Lake House". It's an authentic 1950's cabin that sleeps up to eleven.
Boat slips are available to campers. Call to add one to your booking. We do have limited on-site parking for boat trailers.
Shower & Toilet Block
We plan to replace the shower block, but that is going to have to wait a year or two. A fresh coat of paint has helped a lot though.
The Lake House
Entering the Lake House is like stepping back in time to the 1960's. It's a beautiful retro, cedar walled cabin that sleeps eleven and overlooks Spirit Lake.
The kitchen is stocked with the essential equipment such as plates, silverware and pots & pans. The bathroom has towels, and the beds have clean linens. You just need to check-in and relax.
We offer a 10% discount on your stay to active and retired military. Just show your ID when you checkin.
- All guests must check in upon arrival
- Check in time is noon for camping and 3pm for the Lake House
- Check out time is 11am
- Speed limit is 5mph
- Quiet time is from 10pm to 7am
- All pets must be on a leash
- Use the pet area for relieving pets & clean up afterwards
- No pets in the restrooms/showers
- Guests are responsible for all pets' actions.
Unruly pets will be asked to leave and take their owners with them
- All garbage must be kept in covered containers, or put in the dumpster
- Do NOT dump grease/fat on the ground. I can't believe we need to include this.
- All campfires must be in designated campfire pits, or mobile "fire bowls" that keep the fire off the ground. Ask at the office if you're unsure
- No motorcycles, ATV's or other gas powered recreational vehicles are to be used on the property, other than for entering and exiting.
Electric golf carts are permitted for transiting.
- No life guard is on duty. Swim at your own risk
- No swimming or diving from the docks
- Fishing from the docks is only allowed off the right hand, southwest, side
- No running on the docks
- Boat trailers must be parked in the designated area
- No fireworks at any time
- No skateboards, skates or scooters
- One tent can be used with an RV/motorhome for an additional fee
- No smoking in the bathrooms
- Stay away from areas of construction
- Don't do things you wouldn't want us to do at your home!
This is not a party venue.
Booking a camp spot means up to six people can camp, which includes use of the lawn and beach for them. It does not entitle you to invite a group of people to come and use our facilities.
Parties may be possible with prior consent outside of our peak season.
A $100 fee may be charged for damage to our property.
Some examples of such damage could be:
- fires outside existing firepits
- burnt grass from disposable BBQ's, mobile firepits, etc
- peeling bark from trees
- dumping grease on the ground
Thirty days prior to your arrival date you may cancel your reservation and receive a refund of your deposit less a $15 processing fee.
If you cancel within thirty days of your arrival date you will forfeit your deposit.
See if there are fire restrictions in Kootenai County, and if so what level, and what that means for you.
Information on current wild fires.
National weather service hourly forecast chart. It's usually not as extreme as they predict.
Wind forecast, ...for the sailers =)
Hunting and Fishing
Information about Idaho hunting and fishing license requirements and purchase options, including online purchase.
Licenses can be purchased in person at the Super 1 stores in Athol and Rathdrum or Bi-Mart in Rathdrum.
Miles of cycling in the local woodland. Passes are available online from the Inland Empire Paper Co.
Roller coasters, a water park, magic show and much more.
Bowling, Laser Tag, Go Karting and lots more.
See what events Spirit Lake has coming up on the Spirit Lake Park and Rec website.
Rent an RV that can be delivered to your campsite ready for you when you arrive.
There are no boat rentals available on the Spirit Lake, but this company will bring one here for you.
This nationwide company will also bring a nice boat to the lake for you.
RV & Motorhome Services
Onsite RV repair service. (208) 660-4450
A towing company out of Spokane, WA that has the equipment to tow motorhomes and RV's.
Free public dump station located on 7th Ave, half a block north of Maine St.
The Lightning Bar is easily accessible and hosts a dump station that you can use for a small fee. …and you can get food and a beer while you're there.
These links are for your convenience, they are not endorsements of the sites.
Please let us know if any of these links no longer work so we can update them.